[SHoD Promo] Shabura (Naga Personality)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What do you think?

Great
No votes
Good
40%
Average
10%
Not for me
No votes
Thanks for the yari!
20%
SNAKES!
30%

Total votes: 10

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

[SHoD Promo] Shabura (Naga Personality)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:21 am

4F 2C
0HR 8GC 1PH

Bushi • Naga • Nonhuman

Open, :bow:: Give Shabura a -2F/+3C Change token if she does not have one, or remove one if she does.

"My people are no longer numerous. Our temples ruined, our cities abandoned. We no longer wield the powers we once held. But our tale is not yet concluded."
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Qalyar
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: [SHoD] Shabura (Naga Personality)

Postby Qalyar » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:37 am

I'm not sure that this is actually a personality from SHoD itself, rather than just an alt-art promo for participation at the Challenge Booth. I say this because it has the Promo rarity symbol, no indication it is affiliated with SHoD on its copyright line, and is a direct reprint of the original Shabura from the Shadowlands set, albeit with modern templating and shiny new Hector Herrera art.

I expect the actual siege deck forces will be ... more robust than this.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: [SHoD] Shabura (Naga Personality)

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:49 am

I didn't realize this was a reprint. I'll try and get it moved.

Qalyar
Nikutai

Re: [SHoD Promo] Shabura (Naga Personality)

Postby Qalyar » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:25 am

For me, the saddest part of this promo is that it's not Ivory-bugged. Shabura basic was ... well, let's be honest, not a good card when it was printed all the way back in Shadowlands. And I don't think an 8G 4F 2C personality that can convert to an 8G 2F 5C personality would be disruptive to the current environment either. I need more Ivory-playable snakes, especially for strict!

That said, I love seeing the naga mon in the new card face. A lot.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Jul 18, 2014 6:44 am

Making her 5C is pretty good if you can get her ready to defend and lay the smackdown with COAAT.

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Sat Jul 19, 2014 9:04 am

Qalyar
Nikutai

Postby Qalyar » Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:20 am

Yay! Legality bugs by errata!

Return to “Ivory Cards”