What's To Come

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Re: What's To Come

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Fri Apr 17, 2015 2:21 am

The Crane Clan represents honor, peace, arts and non-violent resolution of conflicts under the guidance of the Heavens. We have practically zero point of convergence with the Spider and only good reasons to oppose Kanpeki claim for the throne, especially if he is throwing the mask down and showing his real face of Jigoku lover...
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Asahina Shimato
Chui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Asahina Shimato » Fri Apr 17, 2015 5:59 am

He warned you…
This is his Empire. The world will burn.
His words, ignored by you, an Empire of fools.
– Daigotsu Kanpeki

It keeps happening!

Daidoji Reiji
Chui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Daidoji Reiji » Fri Apr 17, 2015 6:34 am

Crane Clan · Samurai · Yojimbo · Tactician

I was Ikoma Shinju at WC3, Daidoji Reiji at WC4
Top 8, Richmond VA Kotei 2015
Top 8, Charlotte NC Kotei 2015

Daigotsu Takahide
Hohei

Postby Daigotsu Takahide » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:55 am

Now my character thus i am aswell an adherent of the light path(while i want Kanpeki to rule i don't agree with going full Jigoku as its not what drew me to the game)

However Kakita Shiro asked us on our thoughts on the Otomo in the imperial bureaucracy

My answer: to potentially have the Crane take over their duties if they support us(assuming dark side wins)

The Otomo are leeches on the empire, i'd rather see the crane in charge of the imperial bureaucracy(Most my fellow spiders are not the best suited for such duties

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:03 am

"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Ultimatecalibur
Gunso

Postby Ultimatecalibur » Fri Apr 17, 2015 11:42 am

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Postby Asahina Shimato » Fri Apr 17, 2015 9:50 pm

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:11 pm

I support the Horde!

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Sat Apr 18, 2015 4:17 pm

I just assume that we fight evil. Also I hope that the spider return to some semblance of Shadowlands Horde.

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Postby Asahina Shimato » Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:55 am

If they return to being the Horde, that makes allying with them a bit difficult, true. If they choose to walk the light, it's not inconceivable if they give us what we need.

Return to “General Discussion”