Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Doji Meishō
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doji Meishō » Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:08 am

Hi fellow Crane members,

my name is Michael and I´m finally back in L5R after playing for two years around 2002. My interest in crane was still great, after we started to play the LCG, so it was no question that I´ll stay with the most awesome clan.

I´m looking forward to a friendly discussion about L5R, the crane and the game in general.

I´m trying to establish a regular gaming group in Kaiserslautern (Germany). If there are any players who want to join, please send me a message and we´ll get it sorted.

Cheers,
Michael

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english. I´m not a native speaker.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: New member

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:03 am

Welcome back to Rokugan!
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Doji Meishō
Nikutai

Postby Doji Meishō » Sat Nov 25, 2017 11:30 pm

Thanks, I really enjoy my travel so far. Maybe it´ll guide my way to the RPG as well. We´ll see, when the german version drops.

If anybody knows players in the Kaiserslautern area, that should include Ramstein Air Base, just send them over to our or to this thread. Maybe we can set up a bigger gaming community.

Cheers,
Michael

KakitaKaori
Shireikan

Postby KakitaKaori » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:31 am

:bow:
Good to meet you!
Kakita Kaori
Kenshinzen of Golden Petal Village and overly prolific fiction writer
http://craneclan.weebly.com/
[Kakita Kyoumi/WC5]

Doji Meishō
Nikutai

Postby Doji Meishō » Tue Dec 05, 2017 10:08 am

Hi guys,

if you´re from the Kaiserslautern area (maybe Ramstein Air Base) or know someone, take a closer look at our new Facebook group. It would be great to grow the community together.

Cheers,
Michael

Return to “General Discussion”