Crane Clan Dinner

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
KakitaKaori
Shireikan

Crane Clan Dinner

Postby KakitaKaori » Wed Apr 25, 2018 7:22 am

Opening the discussion up here since sometimes things get lost on Facebook.

When and where would you like to have the Crane Clan Dinner at Gencon?

It would not be unexpected for the Kotei to consist of 2 days of qualifiers on Thursday and Friday followed by final rounds on Saturday.

I am pulling together the L5R Schedule for Gencon which I'll post separately, but we should probably work around that idea.

I'm also wondering if we would like to move to a little less noisy venue that might be easier to talk at other than Rock Bottom Brewery. I've been scouting this restaurant as a place that looks promising:

I've been scouting this one: http://tavernonsouth.com/ It's on the other side of the convention center near Lucas Oil stadium, so maybe a little way out of the main 'food' drag to the north, so there's the hope that it won't be as busy as rock bottom. I can visit and report if people want a scouting mission.

What do you think?
Kakita Kaori
Kenshinzen of Golden Petal Village and overly prolific fiction writer
http://craneclan.weebly.com/
[Kakita Kyoumi/WC5]

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Crane Clan Dinner

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Apr 25, 2018 1:18 pm

Let us know what it'll be like on a Thursday.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:57 pm

All my Gencon planning is shacky at best. I need to;
A. Find a job.
B. Find out if I can get time off from said new job.
C. Make arrangements to attend Gencon

I did buy a badge already, but may have to refund it if my financial situation doesn't improve :(
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

KakitaKaori
Shireikan

Postby KakitaKaori » Tue May 01, 2018 12:37 pm

Crane Clan Dinner: Now we have a schedule for the Kotei, we can organize it. It looks like probably Saturday Evening at 8pm might be a good time? Thursday and Friday have qualifiers that most will be scrubbed out of by 1pm, but for the Magistrate rounds it looks like it will run until 10pm. Saturday final rounds shouldn't run past three by the looks of it, 6 if it uses its full time.

In addition to LCG stuff: The L5R Ukiyo-Pop runs 6-8pm Saturday, and a Wedding at Kyotei Castle (the 5th ed RPG) is 3 to 7, which is why I was thinking 8pm, even if it's a little later than normal dinner time.
Kakita Kaori
Kenshinzen of Golden Petal Village and overly prolific fiction writer
http://craneclan.weebly.com/
[Kakita Kyoumi/WC5]

Return to “General Discussion”