L5R on Twitch - Untap L5R Streaming!

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Togashi Azrael
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

L5R on Twitch - Untap L5R Streaming!

Postby Togashi Azrael » Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:13 pm

It's been a few months, and I've been meaning to promote recently but it feels awkward doing some self-promoting but it's part of the business so here we go!

Over the last few months, I've been streaming L5R games on twitch.tv, playing mostly Dragon as that is the Clan I'm most comfortable with but I have on several occasions dabbled in other Clan decks as well. My goal is to promote the game on a level outside of GenCon, Koteis, Jeweled Events, and Stronghold Stores and growing it into an even larger and better community - the internet!

If you're ever interested in taking a peek, I stream weekdays.

Monday - Friday
11AM - 3PM or later Pacific
1PM - 5PM or later Central
2PM - 6PM or later Eastern
7PM - 11PM or later UTC

Some of you are already aware of the stream channel (and have even played against me before), but for those who aren't, L5R on Twitch can be found here:

For the latest updates, you guys can check here:

Some past broadcasts are still available, but those with the lower view counts are automatically deleted by Twitch.

Hope to see some of you partake in my L5R community experiment and hope you enjoy the show!

Anthony
Anthony Ngo
L5R on Twitch, twitch.tv/togashiazrael

Return to “General Discussion”