Alayna Lemmer and other L5R Artists at GenCon!

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Alayna
Hohei

Alayna Lemmer and other L5R Artists at GenCon!

Postby Alayna » Wed Aug 06, 2014 12:23 am

Hey everybody!

I just wanted to make a post to let you know that I'll be at GenCon with playmats and prints of the Ivory strongholds and other pieces I've done! If you have any you'd like a print of other L5R cards I've done please let me know here or e-mail me. I don't keep prints of very many of them, but I can make any you'd like now and bring them.

Stop by and say hello if you're in the artist alley, GenCon is my favorite convention ever. Every year I contemplate not getting a table just so I can game all weekend. If you find any sweet new games let me know, I think an L5R player tipped me off to Pixel Tactics on Sunday of last year and I got their last copy, best purchase of the weekend! My non-L5R-related board game, Temporum, a new time travel game by Donald X. Vaccarino featuring all illustrations and visual design by me should be debuting at Rio Grande Games! It's the only reason why I have no cards in A Line in the Sand.

Here are a couple other artists who do L5R art who have a table this year, be sure to say hi to them too and get your cards signed-

Current L5R artists:
Steve Argyle (own booth in Exhibition hall)
Drew Baker
Sam Flegal
Conceptopolis (Aaron Hubrich)
April Lee
Alayna Lemmer (me!)
Amy Nagi
Charles Urbach

Older artists
Ben Wootten
Steve Ellis
Chris Seaman
Rhonda Libby
Aaron Miller
Jeremy McHugh
Stan Morrison

Thanks everybody! I can't wait for GenCon, whee! Werewolf!! Food trucks!!
Alayna Lemmer

Dare
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Alayna Lemmer and other L5R Artists at GenCon!

Postby Dare » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:06 pm

Alayna is the best and I command everyone to go buy her things!

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:20 pm

Gonna find something for you to sign!
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:45 am

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:51 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Return to “General Discussion”