Do you want some extra Crane Story Time?

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
TheKhan
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Do you want some extra Crane Story Time?

Postby TheKhan » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:51 pm

Hello there fellow cranes!

Case Kiyonoga is a friend of mine who's looking to get some funding to attend the oracle events. If the crane were to fund him, he would play crane at these events. At GenCon, he won with a crane military deck.

If we donate enough to send him to an event, we can put forth a Crane personality candidate.

To give an idea of figures:

$300 would cover Tacoma and the NorCal dark oracle events

if you guys are interested, post your interest. His paypal account is evilaznelf@gmail.com

If you decide to help fund Case's trip to an Oracle event, let him know that you are doing it for the crane clan.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

-Amanda Seals

Case
Hohei

Re: Do you want some extra Crane Story Time?

Postby Case » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:59 pm

I am currently considering going to the st louis event (the Uji's Journals event). At the moment I most likely will not be attending, but I thought I ought to let people know that I'm open to talks for this event.

Return to “General Discussion”