Choosing an Heir

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Choosing an Heir

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:37 pm

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Enlightened Courtier
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Enlightened Courtier » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:01 pm

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:07 pm

I trust the Scorpion's public letter about as far as I can throw it.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:41 pm

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:44 am

Oh come on, you trust a press release from the desk of Bayushi Nitoshi?

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Postby Asahina Shimato » Mon Nov 03, 2014 9:53 am

That story that recently came out makes things a little complicated. Frankly I have no idea what's going on, except that Doji Makoto happily drinks everything people give him.

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Mon Nov 03, 2014 1:49 pm

Kakita Toroda
Nikutai

Postby Kakita Toroda » Thu Nov 06, 2014 3:43 pm

I hope there will be some surprise, and doji makoto knows more than we do, because deciding to stand against lion, scorpion, crab and phoenix seems to be a ... ähm ... bold move.

Himoto
Gunso

Postby Himoto » Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:01 pm

Keep in mind that the Lions are at war with the Scorpions (and there's flavor indicating the Scorpion betray the Traditionalists at some point), and that while the Phoenix want to "supervise and guide" those of foreign blood, the Lion seems to feel that a better solution to gaijin blood is getting it out of you at the point of a sword. And the Crab only really care about traditionalists to the extent of kicking Spiders. I wouldn't expect the traditionalist side to be one big happy family all allied together.

Given the whole "Gaijin blood" thing, you can also count the Unicorn as not-traditionalists.

Enlightened Courtier
Nikutai

Postby Enlightened Courtier » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:06 am

Actually, I think the traditionalists are lacking in 'numbers' right now

Seiken
- Lion
- Phoenix
- Crab

Shibatsu
- Crane
- Scorption (Double crosses the other side)
- Mantis
- Unicorn (art/flavor text beating up phoenix)
- Spider
- Dragon (fought lion at court)

I can't believe we'll actually have a unbalanced war. This is going to be fun.

Return to “General Discussion”