Okay seriously, how does crane honor beat dishonor.

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Doji Rokai
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Okay seriously, how does crane honor beat dishonor.

Postby Doji Rokai » Thu Oct 02, 2014 2:06 am

Even with 3x Kabuki theater Troops, 3x Carpenter Shrine with 3x Doji Kurohime, 3x PPG, 3x Yukihime's Hot Springs, and 3x Coastal Pearl Beds, I still net lose honor to Scorpion once we both have our decks in play.

Help.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Okay seriously, how does crane honor beat dishonor.

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:42 am

You have to rehonor your guys, there's really no other way. Spirited Dispute, The Ivory Courtroom, and Sparrow Clan Aide are all decent-to-good cards for that purpose.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Asahina Lugumi
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Asahina Lugumi » Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:33 am

Problem is, you cannot in the long run.
Dishonor has access to recursive dishonoring tools, we only have one rehonoring one, which only works as a limited action (The Turquoise Court).
Extended to infinite time, once both decks are fully in play, all your personalities are going to be dishonored, and you will have ran out of rehonoring fate cards.

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:22 am

By playing military.

Honour autoloses to dishonour.

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:29 am

If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Asahina Akinori
Nikutai

Postby Asahina Akinori » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:34 am

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:37 am

Well....I'd take un-reliable over auto-lose I guess.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Asahina Kilava
Gunso

Postby Asahina Kilava » Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:27 pm

Are you running Kakita Amiki?

He can slow down the dishonor opponent, by locking down the key repeatable dishonor dudes. Him with some rehonor tech, you should get enough of a buffer to either honor out or get going on the standoff before they can really hit you. He also has pretty much all the key words you'd want!

Jack Murray
Hohei

Postby Jack Murray » Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:15 am

The only answer is to be able to take their provinces. Running pure honor is not a viable strategy.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:15 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Return to “General Discussion”