Tell us what is iconic about the Crane!

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Asahina Shimato
Chui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tell us what is iconic about the Crane!

Postby Asahina Shimato » Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:45 am

Location: Spy Network (Holding) - Okay, hear me out, the reason is slightly rambling. I feel the Crane's power in the courts has almost diminished to the point of them "just being likeable". I think that's just one step away from an informed ability, so I wanted to have a look at earlier characterisations of the Crane's political prowess. It used to not always be that way. Kakita Yoshi, for instance, was called to his face (by a fellow Crane, no less) a spy for the Emperor. This is something that gives the courtier theme pizzaz- above and beyond the theme of "being likeable". Back in the day, we saw them really being on top of their game, intelligence definitely being an important part of political thrillers.

Techniques: Cadence - steganography that eludes even the Scorpion! Not only does it fit the intelligence theme, it clearly is an iconic ability of the Doji courtier. Curiously, despite being a huge part of their school's technique, this has been largely ignored by the CCG.

Doji Makoto
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tell us what is iconic about the Crane!

Postby Doji Makoto » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:27 am

Kakita Yoshi... He was truly personification of Crane Clan.
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Return to “General Discussion”