A Goodbye

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Dare
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

A Goodbye

Postby Dare » Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:49 pm

I don't like people who leave a community without saying bye.

So bye!

I love you all Crane people. I just literally cannot be bothered with online L5R stuff at the moment or for the foreseeable future.

I'll probably show up to koteis next year still. But otherwise, I'm fed up of dealing with L5R, and I'm fed up with large swathes of the online community (not here) that frustrate me and carry over into other online activities.

Anyone who has me on Facebook can continue to chat and whatnot.

Daidoji_Aradrin
Hohei

Re: A Goodbye

Postby Daidoji_Aradrin » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:31 pm

See you around

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: A Goodbye

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Booooo Dare.

Nah, you gotta do you. Be well.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Return to “General Discussion”