New to the game and clan, looking to start a playgroup.

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Rensa
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New to the game and clan, looking to start a playgroup.

Postby Kakita Rensa » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:00 pm

Hello, everybody! It seems to be the best of times, and the worst of times here. I run a game shop in east texas, and have decided to start carrying L5R again after a long (like, old-card-backs-long) hiatus. I've wanted an excuse to start stocking the game again for a while, and with a new L2P box out and 20 Festivals just over the horizon, it seemed like the ideal time. Hopefully I can build a community for the game here, and get it established.

Sad to see the problems this site is having, and definitely wary of the storm clouds I've seen (reading that this past year was the lowest tournament attendance ever isn't inspiring), but I'm optimistic that 20 Festivals getting back to the game's roots while continuing the new focus on draft formats that started with Ivory will help to bring some new people into the game - as will the new Sun and Moon client hopefully.

As I recruit new players in my area, I'll be sure to point them in this direction - even those who don't necessarily see the inherent superiority of the Crane Clan :-D
Knowing a trifle about everything gives life more color.
- Zhuge Liang

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: New to the game and clan, looking to start a playgroup.

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:07 pm

Welcome (back) to Rokugan!

From all accounts, Texas is such a large state that it can support multiple playgroups.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Return to “General Discussion”