2015 Kotei Season - Icons

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: 2015 Kotei Season - Icons

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:56 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:57 am

Is he a Crane player?
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:04 am

Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Apr 01, 2015 6:48 am

Asahina Shimato
Chui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Asahina Shimato » Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:20 am

The Lion-Crane Alliance was about to expire with or without his choice. Congratulations for winning with Crane and going for interesting results, Randy!
I am puzzled how the powder-blues can take advantage of the Kitsu tombs though. I mean, it is an interesting and bold move, but for the love of dog how can they have expected to benefit from it?

(I may be kind of sick reading about another new "bold and interesting" Crane agenda that makes them look like lunatics at best, naive amateurs at worst, so close after failing in the Otomo ploy and backing the wrong heir.)

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:19 am

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:22 am

That being said. I do find it an interesting choice, and I think that decisions like this add flavor to the game. The prospect of the Kakita Dueling Academy being burned down or re appropriated was harrowing as i struggled with lack of competitive dueling personalities in Ivory strict. Would we never again bully duel???

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:45 am

The Kitsu Tomb a bold move? It's as good a move as punching a 500 kilos alligator in the face with bare hands... It has zero interest for our Clan while our team at Winter Court had managed to keep Lions our buddies and while one of their daimyos has a Crane wife. It's suicidal and not even relevant for our wider goals, identity or alliances. I am not saying this against Randy. I understand what Shiro-san is saying: he is probably not that interested in the story results...
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:50 am

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Wed Apr 01, 2015 12:00 pm

Sigh. I can just imagine Umeko when the news comes in (whatever the news turns out to be, exactly). "You want me to defend this in court!? The throwing away of everything I worked my ass off to achieve? No. Just... no." *fingering wakizashi, about two steps away from kanshi*

Probably the best outcome from there would be to deliver the heads of those responsible for such an asinine decision with the most abject and grovelling apologies... but as that would basically undo the story choice here, I don't see it happening. Even though it is really the only logical thing to do.
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Return to “General Discussion”