2015 Kotei Season - Icons

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Martino
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2015 Kotei Season - Icons

Postby Martino » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:17 am

Exactly! Since the impetus for the wars was Matsu vs Kakita in the first Emerald Championship, our enmity is with Lady Matsu and can be excused from the living Lions. Besides, being a jerk to someone's house is fun. We should TP her statue and fill the wall sconces with fish.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:24 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Kae
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakita Kae » Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:33 am

Crane Clan • Courtier • Storyteller • Artisan • Chicago Crane Clan Can Queen • Charitable • Loyal

L5R Events Team
Team Vag Member

Honor Victories
Chicago '10
Austin '11
Louisville '11
Nebraska 11
KC '11
Nebraska '12
Minneapolis '12
Highland '13

Ikoma Sakage
Hohei

Postby Ikoma Sakage » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:28 am

As much as I love my clan, I find this stuff funny and would make for a good story I hope, with any luck the actions upon the last two Kotei's with the Kitsu Tombs gone, and the Standard gone, Lion has no reason to hold back now, in fact they might even stop hostility with the scorpion just for this.

P.S. Lady Matsu's spirit is always in rage......always....
Samurai - Courtier - Historian - Tactician

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu Apr 16, 2015 10:35 pm

OK, so. At this point, the Crane have five Kotei wins under our belts. This is excellent. But, despite this, the Kakita Duelling Style and (more importantly, IMO) the Doji Courtier Academy have not yet been saved. I regard this as rather less than excellent - and going by the threads about the various Kotei wins, I am clearly not the only one.

Which raises the question: what can we do about this? We can wait and hope that a Crane player will win another Kotei and choose to save one of them, but that hasn't worked so far. There is probably no swaying those who have specific things they want to accomplish with their picks, but for those who are undecided, I think it would be helpful to offer some incentive at least in the same league as the Mantis' concern for their stuff. Is anyone else here able to add to the to save our Clan's most essential techniques?
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Doji Kousei
Nikutai

Postby Doji Kousei » Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:12 am

Might I quietly suggest that someone save Doji's Tears? In light of what is to come I suspect they may be needed.
Samurai * Courtier * Duelist * Storyteller

Doji Azai
Chui

Postby Doji Azai » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:57 am

C Thomas Hand
L5R Story Team (2015-2016)

Wakshaani
Nikutai

Postby Wakshaani » Fri May 01, 2015 5:42 am

Wakshaani
Nikutai

Postby Wakshaani » Fri May 01, 2015 5:44 am

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Fri May 01, 2015 5:51 am

Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Return to “General Discussion”