2015 Kotei Season - Icons

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

2015 Kotei Season - Icons

Postby Kakita Shiro » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:58 am

Now that a new Kotei season is upon us, let's talk about the mega-game.

This year, winners have a choice to save icons of the Great Clans. Saving another clan's icon can either bring us closer or drive us apart. Which of our icons do you want to see saved? What other clan's icons do we want to save?
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Doji Makoto
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2015 Kotei Season - Icons

Postby Doji Makoto » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:13 am

In order of importance:

Kyuden Otomo (I really want to see it again :D )
Doji Courtier School
Single Strike Style
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Wakshaani
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Wakshaani » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:55 pm

Incidently, I have a bounty out for a Crane who chooses the Akodo Battle College, or a Lion who chooses the Doji Courtier School, as a way of bringing the two Clans closer together.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:44 pm

I also have a bounty for not corrupting the Kakita Academy.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:07 pm

I am mostly involved with the Crane over the Kakita Academy. Noritoshi, Toshimoko and Tadanobu are among my favorite L5R characters. Let's keep it in the family. Though I feel like if it were corrupted it could be interesting and of course it is so fundamental to the clan that we would likely see it return.

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:49 am

The Kakita Academy should be our most preserved icon, together with its famous dueling style.
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Postby Asahina Shimato » Thu Mar 05, 2015 10:53 pm

The Spider should corrupt the Doji courtier school. Maybe that would give us the chance to actually accomplish something interesting.

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:14 am

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:59 pm

And it's much more tempting to corrupt than the Daidoji Iron Warrior.
But on the other hand, I think that Spider players have better targets (Crab...) :D .
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:32 am

Just got back from the Tenesse Kotei. Lots of fun. Got to meet Daidoji Reiji IRL and others.

I will say that Mantis/Shika sensei is something that needs to be addressed. Unless a ban/errata comes out, we either need to build against it or not bother planning on winning anything.

Also, Dragon Enlightenment is viable? Who knew!
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Return to “General Discussion”