2015 Kotei Season - Icons

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: 2015 Kotei Season - Icons

Postby Kakita Shiro » Mon Mar 30, 2015 6:07 am

Welcome to another 1000 years of hostility.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Shinjo Kinou
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Shinjo Kinou » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:46 am

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Mon Mar 30, 2015 12:01 pm

I'm on board. I already have a up on the AEG forums in which Crane-Unicorn love features prominently.

As a not-exactly-fantastic player in an area that doesn't get a lot of Koteis, the likelihood that I personally will be in a position to make that choice isn't high... but I am doing what I can to encourage other players to do the sensible thing.
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:40 pm

As a Crane, I strongly support all initiatives to bring ourselves closer to everyone but Crab and Scorpion. I feel their alliance is too powerful to be allowed to continue unchecked.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

TheItsyBitsySpider
Hohei

Postby TheItsyBitsySpider » Mon Mar 30, 2015 2:46 pm

As the player of Ide Doburu at WC 4 I would LOVE to see the crane and Unicorn draw closer together. Umeko and Doburu got a lot of ground covered and if you guys keep that going well, 10/10 right there.

Us spider clan players have scorpions and Mantis trying to weaponize us... The forging of alliances will be pretty awesome to see as well as wars!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider Clan

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:52 pm

I am interested in forming bonds. This whole thing is shaping up to be pretty interesting.

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Tue Mar 31, 2015 4:38 am

Yeah. The Pincer Gozoku is an existential threat to the Rokugani balance of power. And it contains the only two Clans that have ever attacked a sitting Emperor.

Not that I expect them to do anything but be 100% behind their best bro Seiken. But it tells you something about the kind of people you're dealing with.
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:45 am

Awesome to buddy with the Unicorns (even though we have a bit of bad blood left from the slaughtering of the Doji Emperess Guard). Much less keen to make friends with the Spider, tbh. I mean, we are supposed to take care of the Sparrow and all that and be a beacon of honor for the rest of the Empire... not sure being all cuddly with the Daigotsu's is really a great idea. To say the least.
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:48 am

Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Return to “General Discussion”