2015 Kotei Season - Icons

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Martino
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2015 Kotei Season - Icons

Postby Martino » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:23 am

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:28 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Martino
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Martino » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:35 am

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:35 am

Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:37 am

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:38 am

That was because Shawn didn't want to change the dynamic. The new story policy puts everything on the table.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:46 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:54 am

Be nice if they remembered that.

Ever.

Ikoma Sakage
Hohei

Postby Ikoma Sakage » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:15 am

I am glad to see that some here wish to rebuild an alliance between our two clans. I will try hard to talk my clan into saving Shiro sano Kakita, if that option has not already been saved by your clan if you are serious in this attempt to fix this accident. I will be the first to admit the aggressive nature of my clan (Looks to Lion Clan Letter to the Empire), so I will see what I can do.

Another option should you wish to save Icons of the Lion is the Akodo Dagger, the Kiken that the Crane Gifted Lion in an attempt to mend relations, while it did not, it doesn't mean it never has too.
Samurai - Courtier - Historian - Tactician

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:29 am

I am glad to know that the Lion player base is not necessarily going to take this as the policy of the entire Crane clan. I don't think either of us would gain anything from having the other as an enemy.

The Kakita Academy has already been saved, which I'm reasonably sure would cover Shiro sano Kakita (be a bit odd for the Academy inside the castle to be saved, but not the castle itself). The Doji Courtier School and the Kakita Technique both remain vulnerable, however.

I am curious at your mention of the Akodo Dagger(s) - I can't find any mention of a Crane-Lion connection through it/them. Could you elaborate?

Return to “General Discussion”