2015 Kotei Season - Icons

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Ikoma Sakage
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2015 Kotei Season - Icons

Postby Ikoma Sakage » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:52 am

I'm not going to lie, I'm annoyed by this, how does one clan steal a location in the heart of another's teratory? Do they West Berlin it? That sounds a very bad idea militarily. Also what's bad is Lions been trying to repair those tombs, they are ruins and the only reason Crane would take them is to rub it into the lions face, there's no gain to your clan whatsoever ever other than having thousands of pissed off lion samurai spirits.

Whats more upsetting is that the kotei system can't reverse these desisions made by these mercenaries that just want to win a kotei. To lion you have just stolen something as bad as taking an Ikoma library and changing lion history itself and I am unsure what we can do to fix this problem.
Samurai - Courtier - Historian - Tactician

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:03 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Ikoma Sakage
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Ikoma Sakage » Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:24 am

I am aware, I apologize, that was my Clan Talking. *Shakes off the Rage*

The best we can do is try and mend it, but its just a big and important location to be hit.
Samurai - Courtier - Historian - Tactician

Doji Kousei
Nikutai

Postby Doji Kousei » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:22 am

I must confess I hope we get another victory soon and save the Kakita technique. The duelling academy will feel a bit empty if we can only teach the iron warrior school!
Samurai * Courtier * Duelist * Storyteller

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Fri Apr 03, 2015 9:24 am

There'll be the Kakita Artisans studying there...

But yeah, it would suck.
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Doji Satevis
Chui

Postby Doji Satevis » Fri Apr 03, 2015 2:55 pm

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:06 pm

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Postby Asahina Shimato » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:23 am

I remember we talked about having to devote two kotei picks to save our duelists, but I may be wrong.
I think we waited so long to save the schools because we subconsciously thought that other clans might save them for us, albeit antagonistically. I think nobody assumed that this result would cause us to stop having duelists or courtiers altogether. I mean, what's the point even having a Crane Clan in the game without them.
That's why I have a hard time viewing this announcement as anything but malicious.
I don't want to have anything to do with the borgification of other clans' core identities. Do. Not. Want.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:40 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Doji Azai
Chui

Postby Doji Azai » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:34 am

As Dave Laderoute and John Akey have said, the taking of icons may not mean physical claiming of the Icon. And it does not mean it will be permanent.

They'll keep you posted!
C Thomas Hand
L5R Story Team (2015-2016)

Return to “General Discussion”