Help with "special" deck

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Doji Makoto
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help with "special" deck

Postby Doji Makoto » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:39 pm

Hello my fellow Cranes!
I was just wondering, if there is someone willing to help me build a deck suitable for playing in our small group in Czech Republic. The thing is, that we have our own "legality rules". We only play with cards in the new graphic (from GotE to the present editions) and we also play with bushi rules - only commons, uncommons and fixed cards are allowed (there are some exceptions).
I always wanted to build a Dueling deck (preferably Honor, not Military) or something with Magistrates. But I always stop in the middle of the creation process, because the decks don´t feel "right" and due to lack of coherency. Strange thing is, that I made some good Courtier Honor decks. I simply cannot move from straightforward "race for 40 Honor and defend your last province" to something more complex...
If you are willing to help, please, let me know ;-)
(and sorry if posting to wrong place...)

One of my Courtier Honor decks as an example (feel free to suggest possible changes even for this deck... For example, I would like to include Doji Odaka or Singh Remnants, but they are nowhere to buy...)

The Esteemed Palace of the Crane

3 Well-Tended Farm
2 My Father's Shrine
Hero's Memorial
The Daidoji Marketplace
3 Marketplace
3 Temple Fortress
Counting House
Bamboo Harvester

Doji Domotai - exp4
Doji Makoto, the Smiling Blade
Doji Hakuseki - exp3
Asahina Beniha - exp
2 Doji Yuka
Doji's Guidance - exp
3 Doji Tatsuzo
3 Kakita Yusugi
3 Doji Shunya
Doji Dainagon - exp
2 Doji Dainagon
Emperor's Peace
Yoritomo Yashinko - exp
3 Daidoji Soken
Doji Tatsuki - exp

3 Home Guard
2 Court Scribe
Asahina House Guard
Celestial Sword of the Crane - exp
3 Dazzling Attire

3 Outer Walls
3 Rhetoric
3 Remember Your Ancestors
3 Delicate Gamble
3 Settling the Homeless
3 Incriminating Testimony
3 Sheathing the Sword
Flooded Pass
3 Scandalous Gossip / 3 Sharing Gossips
3 One Koku / 3 The Law's Strength

Ring of the Void
Ring of Air
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Return to “General Discussion”