Crane Victory In The Great White North

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Crane Victory In The Great White North

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:04 pm

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:46 pm

Eh, I guess you guys are just jealous of our 5C dudes.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Doji Deiru
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doji Deiru » Sun Mar 15, 2015 9:00 pm

I talked to the TO, I will probably be prompted for another selection, because the Niten is already taken. I'll post with updates.

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Sun Mar 15, 2015 11:07 pm

Well, in that case, please choose the Kakita dueling school or Dojí Courtier school!
We really need to save them as soon as possible.
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Zaitoichi
Nikutai

Postby Zaitoichi » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:52 am

To beat Greg Wong is really an accomplishment. He usually has an answer for everything and a smile for everyone. Congratulations!
Since Niten was already saved, you might remember the Day of Thunder and be the first to protect the other (and superior ^^) style:

"[...] Doji Konishiko glared at Mirumoto, her face burning with embarrassment. 'Father tells me that your techniques are inferior. His technique is superior to yours.'
'I regret I do not have the opportunity to test the truth of that against him,' Mirumoto answered. 'You respect your father, and that is admirable. But I am here and he is not.' Mirumoto drew his swords and fell into a kenjutsu stance. "If you wish to survive, you will learn from me."
The young Crane watched the old Dragon in tense silence for a long moment, then brought her sword to the ready. 'I will learn,' she said, 'but my father's way.'
Mirumoto nodded, sheathing his wakizashi and shifting to a one-handed stance."

In any event, the choice is yours. Great job.

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:09 am

While you're considering, a link to some collected bounties: http://www.alderac.com/forum/viewtopic. ... 6&t=112910

I personally really like the idea of using this Kotei season to strengthen ties with our allies, because goodness knows we could use some. But protecting some of our integral techniques is also a worthy choice.
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:22 am

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:31 am

Dale, It looks like you have 6 Soeka in your deck list. Are you keeping trade secrets from us???

Doji Deiru
Hohei

Postby Doji Deiru » Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:56 am

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Mon Mar 16, 2015 9:13 pm

http://www.alderac.com/forum/viewtopic. ... a#p1461795

It has been clarified that once an Icon has been selected, it cannot be selected again.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Return to “General Discussion”