Crane Victory In The Great White North

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Doji Kousei
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Crane Victory In The Great White North

Postby Doji Kousei » Tue Mar 17, 2015 7:24 am

Congratulations on the win!
Samurai * Courtier * Duelist * Storyteller

TheItsyBitsySpider
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby TheItsyBitsySpider » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:45 am

Psst... save a spider icon, I promise nothing bad will happen to you guys...seriously nothing bad will happen... ;)

Congrats though. Greg Wong is a great player and winning against him is always an accomplishment. Its nice to see my crane buddies doing well!

I always liked Doji's Tears. I feel like that would be an interesting choice as would the Great Sea Spider. Both have excellent opportunities for story in the future but if the academy needs to be saved then go for it.

I would love the giant Kaiju that are coming in onyx to meet the Great Kumo and have a godzilla fight in setting. Would be cool, but seriously enjoy your pick and make it count!
Your Friendly Neighborhood Spider Clan

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:17 pm

Kakita Dueling Academy was saved! Thanks to Dale!
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:30 pm

Thank goodness. We must maintain competitive advantage!!!!

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Fri Mar 20, 2015 3:44 pm

Well, I hope that the next icon we save will be Doji Courtier School... Then we may have time to make some friends (or rivals) :D .
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Return to “General Discussion”