Returning player.

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Daidoji Junji
Hohei
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Returning player.

Postby Daidoji Junji » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:03 am

Hello all, use to play the game a long time ago, but decided to get back into playing. I got the Crane and Mantis ivory starters, the Currency of War set, Heart of Darkness set and about 10 ivory boosters so far. I know the new set drops at the end of the month, but is there any cards I should try to pick up from the Ivory strict sets? I always liked Military and dueling deck when I use to play. I'd like to have the ability to build 2 different style Crane decks. Thank you for any help and advice in advance.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Returning player.

Postby Kakita Shiro » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:29 am

Way of the Crane (TCS), Victory Through Deference (ALITS), and Strength Remains (ALITS).
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:25 am

Inspired Leadership (TCS)
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Tue Mar 17, 2015 11:05 am

As far as uncommons go: Weakness Exposed and Come One at a Time. Both from Ivory. These were the meat and potatos of my dueling military.

Return to “General Discussion”