GenCon 2015 Clan Meeting

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Doji Pheelyp
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: GenCon 2015 Clan Meeting

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:41 am

*stops fanning self and awaits the breakout of hostilities*
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:09 pm

Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 pm

Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:18 pm

The question posed was specifically about grudges or conflicts. The Otomo family thing was brought up, but it was discarded. The Yasuki family thing was brought up, but it was discarded.

Nope, the only thing that got real traction was vengeance vs Dragon for exposing the crimes of a certain group of Daidoji.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:34 pm

Also, the ability to prove the Dragon wrong means that we can bring the Harriers back with little consequence.

But Martino also got Jon Palmer to request dispensation from the Throne for the Crane to employ gaijin pepper as his Imperial Gift. So, we'll see how this all goes.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:27 pm

Though I am sad that our conflict with the Otomo was discarded, I respect that those who took the effort to be present at GenCon have full discretion on which conflict to bring up.

May the Throne be gracious and let us blow things up.
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Togashi Jo
Gunso

Postby Togashi Jo » Thu Aug 06, 2015 3:21 pm

This is what happens when you listen to Tetsuro.
Here are my cards: ,

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Thu Aug 06, 2015 4:29 pm

That is totally not gaijin pepper. I examined Amanda's containers of said pepper. It is 'To Do What We Must' pepper, to 'put some pep in our military step.' I even consecrated the pepper at 20th Celebration personally, and would an Asahina ever condone violence, the use of gaijin pepper, or lie? I mean, c'mon, use some sense. We would also never harbor a heretical sect of monks. Those guys were harmless, and off their meds. We were grinding new herbs and salts at the time. In fact, I gave Amanda some of the left over saltpeter. *innocent look*
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:56 pm

When you let me loose at Gencon, you end up with harriers.

Daramere
Awesome Guy

Postby Daramere » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:11 pm

Return to “General Discussion”