Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ObsidianCrane
Gunso

Postby ObsidianCrane » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:05 pm

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please

As the title suggests, when you sign up to the community use an L5R themed name, otherwise your account will be rejected by the admins as a bot. Once your account has been approved you will then have the ability to change your user name to something you want.

Ultimatecalibur
Gunso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Sign Up With an L5R Name

Postby Ultimatecalibur » Thu Jul 10, 2014 1:40 am

I think I managed to sign up before you activated the admin approval part. I just got a standard confirm to activate auto-email...

ObsidianCrane
Gunso

Re: Sign Up With an L5R Name

Postby ObsidianCrane » Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:09 pm

Yup, people that signed up early had no problems getting approved. :)

Return to “General Discussion”