The Bride of the Emperor Storyline Tournament - Crane Bounty

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Martino
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Bride of the Emperor Storyline Tournament - Crane Bo

Postby Martino » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:27 am

I'll be adding more at the end of Kotei season if my current bounties go unclaimed.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:43 am

Another $400 for that barbarian cyclops. We need corporate sponsorship.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Kae
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakita Kae » Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:13 am

I believe Hida Ayameko is at $1000.

Also, plan on adding more to the bounty.
Crane Clan • Courtier • Storyteller • Artisan • Chicago Crane Clan Can Queen • Charitable • Loyal

L5R Events Team
Team Vag Member

Honor Victories
Chicago '10
Austin '11
Louisville '11
Nebraska 11
KC '11
Nebraska '12
Minneapolis '12
Highland '13

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:32 am

If anyone knows any Cranes who left the game in the last few years, try to convince them to come back. Our player base more than almost any other was decimated by EE, we gotta repopulate!

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Postby Asahina Shimato » Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:56 pm

Our connection to the Emperor is our Great Carpenter Wall. We should not even have to compete in this! And I hate every story prize that diminishes what little is left of that original flavor of our clan, something AEG does on a regular basis - without even thinking about what it means to us.

You know what, screw it. I don't have the money to compete with the Crab offer, sadly, I wish I had. But I can spend my $50 to hurt the Crab instead if they choose to hurt me. Are there any kotei left after this?

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Apr 16, 2015 12:00 pm

Doji Hajime
Nikutai

Postby Doji Hajime » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:06 pm

I feel old, and a strong feeling of Deja Vu. I will throw 20 dollars in For any Crane Bride.
Doji Hajime
Crane Iaijutsu Sensei • Duelist • Samurai • Loyal • Exp 3

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:09 pm

Doji Azai
Chui

Postby Doji Azai » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:01 pm

C Thomas Hand
L5R Story Team (2015-2016)

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Postby Asahina Shimato » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:17 am

And I will not rest until you guys see that this is a problem that needs a change in policy. You will find not a single player among the L5R community that while thinking about the setting, takes the Crane and their supposed political connections seriously. Not a single one. This is what the story team has wrought.

Return to “General Discussion”