What's To Come

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Daramere
Awesome Guy

Re: What's To Come

Postby Daramere » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:29 pm

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:33 pm

If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Daramere
Awesome Guy

Postby Daramere » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:01 pm

And just as soon as the Story Team actually writes a fiction where we see him doing some sort of awesome dueling thing, maybe he'll count (his ability to show up in any for has been hampered, of course, by the lack of a ST last year).

I would also accept him just getting printed as the highest Chi Duelist, or with some sort of ability that made the scariest guy in a duel. Sadly, of course, that will never happen.

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:15 pm

I wouldn't be opposed to a high Chi Dragon duelist. As a Crane, I don't think I can support Dragon having the highest Chi (even at best with the highest Crane), but yeah, you guys should be right up there with us. You guys are our rivals after all.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Daramere
Awesome Guy

Postby Daramere » Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:45 pm

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:38 pm

Well I'd actually say that Tsuda IS the best duelist right now. I would trade a chi off Makoto for him to have a usable built-in duel. Especially since Tsuda's duel is the one from Doji freakin' Hoturi lol.

I actually agree with you, Daramere, that Dragon and Crane should have mechanically equal ceilings for duelists. My problem is with other clans getting top-tier non-unique duelists as well, and with non-duelists in many clans very easily getting to higher chi than duelists can get.

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Mon Apr 27, 2015 10:34 pm

"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Kakita Kae
Nikutai

Postby Kakita Kae » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:44 am

Crane Clan • Courtier • Storyteller • Artisan • Chicago Crane Clan Can Queen • Charitable • Loyal

L5R Events Team
Team Vag Member

Honor Victories
Chicago '10
Austin '11
Louisville '11
Nebraska 11
KC '11
Nebraska '12
Minneapolis '12
Highland '13

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:48 am

Sounds great, I am placated. My genuine thanks Doji Azai!

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Tue Apr 28, 2015 11:27 am

Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Return to “General Discussion”