What's To Come

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Martino
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: What's To Come

Postby Martino » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:42 am

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:06 pm

If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:40 pm

I am not sure if I want Harriers back... But it may be because I joined the party years after their disbanding...
Is there a story that I should read to have a better understanding of them?
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:20 pm

The problem with making cards specific for Harriers is that only Crane has them. The design niche there is way too small. Perhaps if they got the Ninja keyword also?

I think if a rare power-unique Harrier were to have a Battle action that killed stuff arbitrarily, it would be too good. Maybe something like

"Invest *: Target a non-unique Holding with gold cost equal to or less than the Invest cost paid. Daidoji SuperAwesome salts the earth. Remove its gold production trait."
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:31 pm

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:33 pm

Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Sat Apr 25, 2015 1:36 pm

Ultimatecalibur
Gunso

Postby Ultimatecalibur » Sat Apr 25, 2015 3:01 pm

Doji Hajime
Nikutai

Postby Doji Hajime » Sat Apr 25, 2015 6:12 pm

Can we have solid dueling back as either defense or as honour generation?
Doji Hajime
Crane Iaijutsu Sensei • Duelist • Samurai • Loyal • Exp 3

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:11 pm

I'd be much happier for us to simply go back to being the best duelists in the Empire with dueling being a true honor deck. But that requires design to stop making dueling a military-first theme. Story could write about anything here without it having to be a card.

Return to “General Discussion”