Crane Victory in Budapest!

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Crane Victory in Budapest!

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:16 pm

Methinks you have the cart before the horse, there. If we don't save the Courtier Academy, then clearly all the duelists were busy guarding the Kakita Academy instead, and then they'll feel awfully silly on realising they have no-one to go and duel on behalf of any more :P
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Zaitoichi
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Zaitoichi » Sun Apr 19, 2015 2:22 pm

This is a really good news. Congratulation to Daniel for his victory in a very challenging environment. Great pick as well. It's great to know that in the difficult time Rokugan is about to face, the "technique" is saved. :)

Doji Kousei
Nikutai

Postby Doji Kousei » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:19 am

Does anyone know what sort of deck it was?
Samurai * Courtier * Duelist * Storyteller

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:28 am

He played "a weird Geisha-Scout military with Sachina Sensei" ;-)
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:43 am

Probably similar to Chord's I guess

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Thu Apr 30, 2015 1:25 pm

Did anyone else noticed that this Kotei isn't on the list?
http://www.l5r.com/spring-kotei-2015-darkness-horizon/

I hope that it is just an overlook (or error on my end). It was a key victory for the Crane clan...
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu Apr 30, 2015 4:39 pm

It is definitely not on the list. I have posted in the thread on the AEG forums to ask what's up.
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Doji Hajime
Nikutai

Postby Doji Hajime » Sun May 10, 2015 6:33 pm

I fine news of Crane victory good where ever it comes from.
Doji Hajime
Crane Iaijutsu Sensei • Duelist • Samurai • Loyal • Exp 3

Return to “General Discussion”