Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Casual conversations about anything you want!
User avatar
Doji Pheelyp
Taisa
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:48 am
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Tue May 05, 2015 2:19 am

I thank you in advance for the effort you have put into it. The community is blessed to have you.
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

User avatar
Doji Makoto
Taisa
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:51 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Postby Doji Makoto » Thu May 07, 2015 10:06 am

Still eagerly awaiting the new story! Or did I missed it?
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

User avatar
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo
Posts: 1539
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu May 07, 2015 10:14 am

Doji Makoto wrote:Still eagerly awaiting the new story! Or did I missed it?

Still waiting. Should be any day now, though.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate.

CCG Trades

User avatar
Doji Azai
Chui
Posts: 112
Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Re: Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Postby Doji Azai » Tue May 12, 2015 3:02 pm

They're posted :D
C Thomas Hand
L5R Story Team (2015-2016)

User avatar
Hendrick
Nikutai
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:23 am

Re: Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Postby Hendrick » Mon May 18, 2015 1:07 pm

Shinden Asahina has been saved! Now only if someone would save the Doji courtier technique

User avatar
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo
Posts: 1539
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Postby Kakita Shiro » Mon May 18, 2015 1:11 pm

Hendrick wrote:Shinden Asahina has been saved! Now only if someone would save the Doji courtier technique

Good news! It was saved in Athens on Sunday!
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate.

CCG Trades

User avatar
Doji Makoto
Taisa
Posts: 200
Joined: Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:51 am
Location: Czech Republic

Re: Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Postby Doji Makoto » Mon May 18, 2015 1:42 pm

These are wonderful news! :-)
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

User avatar
Hendrick
Nikutai
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 7:23 am

Re: Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Postby Hendrick » Mon May 18, 2015 2:44 pm

Kakita Shiro wrote:
Hendrick wrote:Shinden Asahina has been saved! Now only if someone would save the Doji courtier technique

Good news! It was saved in Athens on Sunday!

Everything is comin' up Milhouse! (Also, where did you hear that, because I haven't seen it on the aeg forums or Facebook page.)

User avatar
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo
Posts: 1539
Joined: Wed Aug 14, 2013 12:22 am
Contact:

Re: Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Postby Kakita Shiro » Mon May 18, 2015 3:35 pm

Hendrick wrote:
Kakita Shiro wrote:
Hendrick wrote:Shinden Asahina has been saved! Now only if someone would save the Doji courtier technique

Good news! It was saved in Athens on Sunday!

Everything is comin' up Milhouse! (Also, where did you hear that, because I haven't seen it on the aeg forums or Facebook page.)

Why, the best source for all Crane news: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=559
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate.

CCG Trades

User avatar
Doji Pheelyp
Taisa
Posts: 276
Joined: Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:48 am
Location: Manila, Philippines

Re: Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Thu May 21, 2015 5:39 am

The Doji Courtier School and Kyuden Asahina! What happy days! :D

I look forward to the awesome stories that would be written about these wins. :)
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal


Return to “General Discussion”