Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Postby Kakita Shiro » Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:03 pm

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Martino
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Martino » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:59 pm

Doji Hajime
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doji Hajime » Thu Apr 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Always loved dueling.
Doji Hajime
Crane Iaijutsu Sensei • Duelist • Samurai • Loyal • Exp 3

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Postby Asahina Shimato » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:03 pm

I must say I have to second the Harrier thing. I never understood why the Crane are their own worst enemy and continue to be so.

Domotai disbands the Harriers and gives away the spoils of victory of the 2nd Yasuki War to the Crab.
Makoto bullies the Crane Jade champion into leaving office or the Asahina family gets it.
No Crane Champion has showed any reaction whatsoever to the fact that for two dynasties now all political offices go to random people from other clans.

Frankly, no other clan is so consistently portrayed as incompetently self-cannibalizing. And we never get an explanation.

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:40 am

If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Doji Satevis
Chui

Postby Doji Satevis » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:18 am

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:22 am

I'm already writing my Oni Summoning path idea.

You know you guys want it ;D

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Postby Asahina Shimato » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:37 am

Make it a Fudoism path, Dare. They may have invented the Asahina-Fudo connection just to take the Jade Champion title away for the next tournament, but I say we own it. It's a thing now, and we will make it part of the official culture of the Empire just to show that we can.

Doji Makoto
Taisa

Postby Doji Makoto » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:41 am

"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Fri Apr 24, 2015 5:08 am

I can see a path coming: the Kakita style and academy being saved already, let's send an "emmissary" to each personality which sides with Kanpeki. The guy/lady comes in, introduces him/herself politely as Kenshinzen so and so (we are Crane, after all) and offers just one present: a tear shaped jade jewel, in a nice ivory box, maybe wrapped in harsh black paper (the style which is really cutting ont the edges)... Then he/she should say: "Do you recognize Iweko II as the divine righteous Emperor?" Yes? All right, keep the present and let's all be friend. No? "Die heretic!" zzzzing... Head rolls... "Soemone wants to take the bauble over?" Next?
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Return to “General Discussion”