Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Martino
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Postby Martino » Sun Apr 19, 2015 8:30 am

So I don't know what AEG people may look at this, but I think this season should now CLEARLY indicate that the Crane Clan wants to have dueling. Currently, dueling is more of a military theme than an honor theme, and I for one find this to be unacceptable. Our players have saved the KDA and they have saved the Kakita Technique. I expect there to be an "Honor Dueling" path when those choices are presented. If not, AEG folks you better fix it real quick.

Doji Makoto
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Postby Doji Makoto » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:36 am

"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:38 am

Agreed. More dueling!

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Sun Apr 19, 2015 10:47 am

Relevant to my interests.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:43 am

Oni Summoning or Bust.

Kakita Ryuu
Hohei

Postby Kakita Ryuu » Mon Apr 20, 2015 5:33 pm

No shadowlands. Not now, not ever.

And victory through Honor!

Military is a nice diversion and I am glad we have had a nice run of Iron Crane victories; but it's long past time to return to the top of what Crane does best, victory through Honor.

Crane's difference has always been to be the best at the Honor win. Having multiple paths to victory is what first brought me to L5R back in the early days of Imperial, and coming back to L5R after a long break it saddens me that Crane is not only no longer the best at Honor winning, but is also not even embracing this path to favor military instead. If I wanted to play military in the game, most of the other clans do that and do it well.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Mon Apr 20, 2015 7:25 pm

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Mon Apr 20, 2015 10:42 pm

Well I know the new Community Manager does monitor the forums. Might be a good idea for his to share these thoughts from CUSTOMERS about the PRODUCTS they are willing to buy.

Kakita Ryuu
Hohei

Postby Kakita Ryuu » Tue Apr 21, 2015 12:52 am

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:57 am

Return to “General Discussion”