Are there any fellow Crane in Calgary?

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Doji Hajime
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Are there any fellow Crane in Calgary?

Postby Doji Hajime » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:36 am

So I was wondering if they are any fell ow Crane in Calgary, Alberta, or if there is a play group.
Doji Hajime
Crane Iaijutsu Sensei • Duelist • Samurai • Loyal • Exp 3

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Are there any fellow Crane in Calgary?

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Apr 24, 2015 7:57 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Doji Hajime
Nikutai

Postby Doji Hajime » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:00 am

I am hopeful but the signs haven't been great so far. I suppose I could contact the Kotei orginizer.
Doji Hajime
Crane Iaijutsu Sensei • Duelist • Samurai • Loyal • Exp 3

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:04 am

Email Brian Murphy at bdlaker@hotmail.com

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:14 am

Dale, the Crane winner of Calgary, came in from Vancouver.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:26 am

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:51 am

I didn't realize self-aggrandizement was a virtue of the Crane clan. Perhaps it should be so, instead of Courtesy? :)
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:52 am

Clearly, sir, you have never read Private Lessons. :)

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:52 am

Kakita Haruko
Hohei

Postby Kakita Haruko » Fri Apr 24, 2015 9:08 pm

I played at the Calgary Kotei, along with 7 others here from the Edmonton group. I actually played Dale with my Crane and won but he was more likely to make the finals since he had better standing. I gave him the game and thusly....Crane won! I don't mind helping in Kotei if it means we get some more wins! Of course he traded me top in clan for that so it was a give/give situation. Crane did very well in the Calgary Kotei, out of 4 players 2 of us ended up top 8 and he took the win against Greg and his weird Dragon deck. I think there were 4 of us maybe 5 I can't remember.

Return to “General Discussion”