Ok basic question

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Doji Hajime
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Ok basic question

Postby Doji Hajime » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:03 pm

So I been gone a while, a long while really. heck I played last with the old new fronts were standard, so the current base set is Ivory, so what is Twenty Festivals? An Expansion? A new base set? I know that they had a Starter Box set [I bought one and it has nine Clans.] Further i know we taking another 30 year jump at some point, what linage is the current Emperor from?
Doji Hajime
Crane Iaijutsu Sensei • Duelist • Samurai • Loyal • Exp 3

Martino
Taisa

Re: Ok basic question

Postby Martino » Sat Apr 25, 2015 7:12 pm

Base sets are now every year instead of every two years, so 20F is a base set. The current Empress is the former Kitsuki Iweko of the Dragon Clan.

Doji Yoshi
Hatamoto

Re: Ok basic question

Postby Doji Yoshi » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:16 pm

The arcs are now based on the most recent "base" set.
So since 20F is out, the format choices for an event include 20F strict (which is everything from 20F and future), and 20F arc (which is everything from 20F strict + the previous arc, Ivory, and inbetween, excluding Ivory Strongholds and Senseis).
When Onyx comes out the formats will change to Onyx strict (everything from Onyx and future), and Onyx arc (which is everything from Onyx strict + 20F and inbetween).
Crane Clan * Hatamoto No.1 * Villain

Return to “General Discussion”