Concerns With Crane Story Direction

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Crane Paths and Kotei Choices

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:14 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:15 am

Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Martino
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Martino » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:20 am

Did I miss the fiction where he actually rose? Did Kurohito show up in the spirit realms and do anything? Did our clan or any member of it become more powerful or wise or important as a result?

So no, that was no result. Tell me when I can read about that happening.

SpookyElectric
Nikutai

Postby SpookyElectric » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:28 am

Last edited by SpookyElectric on Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Former Story Team - Doji Tanitsu WC '07 - Doji Rinji WC '09 - GM Tenjin WC '12 & '14 - Sparrow Clan Advocate

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:32 am

Specific story choices already don't really feel reflected in the CCG, the only reason we've had to fixate on it is that the Story has sucked since the middle of the Destroyer War. I would MUCH rather have a story choice happen in a fiction next month than on a card next year.

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Postby Asahina Shimato » Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:15 am

SpookyElectric
Nikutai

Postby SpookyElectric » Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:57 am

Former Story Team - Doji Tanitsu WC '07 - Doji Rinji WC '09 - GM Tenjin WC '12 & '14 - Sparrow Clan Advocate

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:57 pm

Hey I actually LIKE that the majority of our reputation is as a bunch of pampered rich kids. What made it so satisfying was that there were a handful of individuals, duelists and harriers, that meant no one could touch us in spite of it! I don't want a strong military, I want other clans to hate that our weak military isn't the problem for them.

Dare
Daimyo

Postby Dare » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:05 pm

All courtier stories ever written have been super boring.

Keitaro and the Anvil, now THAT was far more interesting.

Bring back the Anvil!

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:50 pm

As an outsider, I'm not really a part of the Crane fanbase, but it seems to me the Scorpion are your natural enemies.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Return to “General Discussion”