The Smiling Blade

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

The Smiling Blade

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:28 am

There is a Kotei poster in our op kit with a man wearing the Crane armor. He appears to be kicking some butt etc.. It says something to the effect of "The Smiling Blade calls on your steel."

Do we know who wears the crane armor? Was this featured in the story or do I have my wires crossed?

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Smiling Blade

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:39 am

You mean Makoto, our clan champ? He IS called the Smiling Blade afterall

If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:43 am

That is kind of what I was thinking but this guy is wearing the mempo and there is nothing particularly Makoto about him. It looks pretty sweet at any rate.

I should clarify that he is wearing the Ancestral Armor of the Crane. Not just Crane armor.

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:47 am

This is the quote on the foil version of the Ancestral Armor of the Crane Clan Experienced:

"I rarely find myself needing armor. But when I do, I require absolute perfection." - Doji Makoto

Pretty sure that means he's the one who uses it.

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:15 pm

I guess we can expect Makoto to do some butt kicking soon then.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Apr 30, 2015 3:42 pm

I would love to see that poster.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Doji Satevis
Chui

Postby Doji Satevis » Thu Apr 30, 2015 5:15 pm

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:53 pm

I will try to get it and scan it for y'all. It will be a couple of days though...

Doji Yoshi
Hatamoto

Postby Doji Yoshi » Sun May 03, 2015 11:50 am

Crane Clan * Hatamoto No.1 * Villain

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sun May 03, 2015 4:35 pm

Phooey. I won it in Cambridge yesterday, but I seem to have left it there.

It was pretty cool.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Return to “General Discussion”