Other Clans' PATHs

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Other Clans' PATHs

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:33 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:16 am

Having read the final Initial Path Choices, I am torn between wanting to see the Phoenix help us and the Unicorn with the peasants to create a triumvirate shielding the common folk from the darkness, and their delving into the deep magic necessary to right what is wrong about the seals and whatnot. :/
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:19 am

"Final Initial Path Choices". I'm never going to get over what a weird-sounding phrase that is...

Also, what path allows the Phoenix to offer help to us, or another of the Great Clans?
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Ultimatecalibur
Gunso

Postby Ultimatecalibur » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:25 am

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:25 am

I know right.

I just noticed that the we, the Phoenix and the Unicorn all have a Path that helps the peasantry. Should all three clans choose to go down this road, I imagine we would be helping each other.

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:27 am

Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:34 am

Yes. When we work toward similar ends, I assumed that this would help us accomplish our own goals. This is what I meant.

Return to “General Discussion”