Other Clans' PATHs

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Kakita Mitsuhide
Gunso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Other Clans' PATHs

Postby Kakita Mitsuhide » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:57 am

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Indeed. There was no need to be antagonistic and abrasive.
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:59 pm

There were people who literally wanted to flee to the Colonies instead of fighting the forces of Jigoku who literally want to destroy or supplant the Celestial Order. I find that to be offensive and absolutely against any proper behavior for any member of the samurai caste regardless of clan. So let me be clear: I am the antagonist to those players.

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:04 pm

Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Kakita Mitsuhide
Gunso

Postby Kakita Mitsuhide » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:26 am

Would it help if I rephrased it from powder blue lion to 'just another military clan'. Because the choices made are going to affect the identity of the Clan and I personally am not interested in a story that involves the Crane being just another military clan. Where's the politics, the intrigue, you know: the stuff that makes the Crance wellCrane if we just sign up for military, military and a splash of military?

Also how many people on here are advocating leaving the Empire itself? Because I'm not, and never have done. I just don't like a purely military option, or an option that's military first.

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:31 am

Building and maintaining military alliances is rife with politics and intrigue. It's not exactly an easy task.

And there were and are people advocating for Option 3 here and elsewhere. I can go dig up posts if you doubt me.

Kakita Mitsuhide
Gunso

Postby Kakita Mitsuhide » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:41 am

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:09 am

Kakita Mitsuhide
Gunso

Postby Kakita Mitsuhide » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:27 am

Probably because I'm half looking at this and half trying to wrap my head around binomial distribution and I missed 1 line. It happens.

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:15 am

The other clans are in far more chaos than we are. I think we may have to wait for the next round of path voting before we really get an idea of what we can do to work with them.

Return to “General Discussion”