The Left Hand's Path - Crane Story Paths

Casual conversations about anything you want!

Which of the will receive your vote?

Path 1 - To Do What We Must
38%
Path 2 - The Left Hand of the Emperor
17%
Path 3a - Salvation in the Colonies
6%
Path 3b - Salvation in Rokugan
38%

Total votes: 65

AsahinaD
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The Left Hand's Path - Crane Story Paths

Postby AsahinaD » Sun May 10, 2015 4:25 pm

Spoken like a true Daidoji, but we are Crane and I agree with Doji Satevis from above. We are not Crab discussing about duty or Lion seeking battles in order to prove honorable. We are honorable and we are the clan of politics and arts. We need to preserve culture, and politics is the way to do it, because let's face it we are the Left Hand.

I will probably vote for any player-made path 4, we just have to work all together for one.

Doji Satevis
Chui
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doji Satevis » Sun May 10, 2015 4:27 pm

Kakita Moritoki
Hohei

Postby Kakita Moritoki » Sun May 10, 2015 4:40 pm

Although I've always played Crane military more than Crane honor (I like to defy stereotypes), based on the conversations on the forums I'm disinclined from selecting option one... I think it sacrifices too much of what makes us Crane. I've never believed option two was a real option for us to take, so I won't even discuss it further. Option three also seems to be abandoning our duty (and also a little silly for all the reasons previously listed). I'm leaning towards a fourth option that would have us stay and fight, with the potential to lose everything, but fight to preserve Rokugani culture in Rokugan. The alliance with the Unicorn sounds like a good idea, but didn't the Phoenix also get options to save like the religious life of the empire? The Phoenix have been our natural allies for quite some time after all.

Daidoji Maseru
Nikutai

Postby Daidoji Maseru » Sun May 10, 2015 4:47 pm

Case Lopez / Daidoji Maseru
Collector of Ujis
To Do What We Must

Daidoji Reiji
Chui

Postby Daidoji Reiji » Sun May 10, 2015 4:50 pm

This all sounds simple to me. We are the breadbasket of the Empire. We may not be able to fight as well on the open field as well as the Lion or the Crab, but we should do what is honorable and support those who can with everything we have. We can feed them, supply them with weapons forged by the Kakita. I think that is what we must do, as a clan.

And if we must fight, I know that the Daidoji will sacrifice everything for their clan and for the Empire.
Crane Clan · Samurai · Yojimbo · Tactician

I was Ikoma Shinju at WC3, Daidoji Reiji at WC4
Top 8, Richmond VA Kotei 2015
Top 8, Charlotte NC Kotei 2015

Doji Satevis
Chui

Postby Doji Satevis » Sun May 10, 2015 5:01 pm

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sun May 10, 2015 5:28 pm

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Sun May 10, 2015 5:33 pm

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Sun May 10, 2015 5:35 pm

Also if anyone thinks that the majority of the clan is going to vote for a path that involves us devoting our resources to stories about other clans instead of stories about us (which is what Reiji is describing), you're out of your mind. We here on the forum represent a VERY small percentage of the registered Cranes, and the center of any clan is already unlikely to vote for a player made path.

Doji Satevis
Chui

Postby Doji Satevis » Sun May 10, 2015 6:01 pm

Return to “General Discussion”