Stuff that I need to resume

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Doji Hajime
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Stuff that I need to resume

Postby Doji Hajime » Thu May 14, 2015 10:51 am

So been gone a while pick up a starter box of Twenty Festivals and a booster box of the same. Not sure what I do with it but that for another post. So at one point in time I maintained The Ancestral Halls of the Crane which archived scans of all the Crane personalities, I like to resume that which would require the logos of sets and scans of the personality cards. however the last set I have of that Rise of the Shogun, I am not even sure how many sets have come out since. also I like to resume the collection of the Crane cars from all sets, which means I have some catch up to do, any help in any of these would be helpful.

Further is there a digest version of what happen since the end of Lotus Era I could read?
Doji Hajime
Crane Iaijutsu Sensei • Duelist • Samurai • Loyal • Exp 3

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Re: Stuff that I need to resume

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Thu May 14, 2015 10:58 am

We have the Oracle of the Void for that now.

As for story stuff, you could hit up Kaze no Shiro. They're also adding in some story arc summaries in booster packs (which was a fantastic idea).
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Fri May 15, 2015 7:35 am

You deserve much honor and appreciation for your effort maintaining The Ancestral Halls of the Crane. It sounds like truly laborious work, and shows your devotion to the clan. :bow:
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Doji Hajime
Nikutai

Postby Doji Hajime » Fri May 15, 2015 11:03 am

yeah does anyone have a list in Chronological order since rise of the Shogun sets?
Doji Hajime
Crane Iaijutsu Sensei • Duelist • Samurai • Loyal • Exp 3

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri May 15, 2015 11:08 am

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Return to “General Discussion”