Which icons were chosen?

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Faris Kalin
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Which icons were chosen?

Postby Faris Kalin » Mon Jun 22, 2015 7:55 pm

The Spider picking to corrupt Scorpion ninjas is an amazing pick, IMO. More ninjas for the Spider, perhaps?

I'm glad to see that a lot of important Crane things got saved too.
Player of Asahina Farisu at WC 3

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:02 am

I feel a little disheartened that one of the critical weapons of the Clan we turn to for handling secret evils has been subverted by those Tainted monsters.

What I fantasize about would be Doji's Tears (someone save them!) being used on Kanpeki for some epically dramatic redemption effect. Though I am unsure what the effect would be if Taint was self-chosen?
Last edited by Doji Pheelyp on Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:11 am

Probably Kanpeki would very briefly lose his Taint-powers until he asked Dad for a refill, then carry on as before.

Which could make it useful in a fight - it could put him off balance for a critical second or two ("I SNAP YOU LIKE A- wait, why am I suddenly not superstrong ARGH"). I wouldn't expect it to have any long-term effect beyond that, unless he's already reconsidering his bad life choices.
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Tue Jun 23, 2015 7:37 am

Two glorious options.

Speaking of the latter, I wonder what percentage of the Spider will be walking in the light, and of the Dragon who would be attempting to guide the Spider back to honor.
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Return to “General Discussion”