Help Identifying what this is.

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Doji Hajime
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Help Identifying what this is.

Postby Doji Hajime » Tue Oct 13, 2015 3:39 pm

I have this tin box with three deck tins of the Empress and her sons, I think. The Empress box has cards in it.
anyone know what this is as a set?
Doji Hajime
Crane Iaijutsu Sensei • Duelist • Samurai • Loyal • Exp 3

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Re: Help Identifying what this is.

Postby Kakita Shiro » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:22 pm

The tin is somewhat longer than the standard 36 booster case? That's the first Draft Tournament set. The tin of tins was meant to be a prize for a big draft tournament held at your FLGS, and presumably the top 3 would draft their choice of starter tins.

Also, the finely dressed woman is Otomo Suikihime, Governor of the Colonies.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Doji Hajime
Nikutai

Re: Help Identifying what this is.

Postby Doji Hajime » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:53 am

Yeah I think you are right, Congrats on 1000 posts.
Doji Hajime
Crane Iaijutsu Sensei • Duelist • Samurai • Loyal • Exp 3

Return to “General Discussion”