What to do with this website?

Casual conversations about anything you want!
Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

What to do with this website?

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:23 am

Hey all!

I wonder how many people are still floating around these forums, checking in every once in a while?

I have been thinking about what to do with this website. No secret that the community for this game is dead/scattered. At least until FFG relaunches. Until then, I want to see what I can do with this website to foster a sort of community. I guess the best way to do that would be to make this place a platform for fan created content.

Anyone have any ideas, comments, suggestions on how to rebuild this place? Open discussion.

Also, it should be known that I have no intention of shutting this place down anytime soon. As long as I have $16 a month to keep the servers going, Home of the Crane Clan shall stand.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

KakitaKaori
Shireikan

Re: What to do with this website?

Postby KakitaKaori » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:03 am

Well, I've been trying with my RPG stuff. I know it's not the most interesting content in the world, but it is evolving. Thank you for keeping the place going.
Kakita Kaori
Kenshinzen of Golden Petal Village and overly prolific fiction writer
http://craneclan.weebly.com/
[Kakita Kyoumi/WC5]

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:17 am

Doji Hajime
Nikutai

Postby Doji Hajime » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:25 am

That would be very interesting.
Doji Hajime
Crane Iaijutsu Sensei • Duelist • Samurai • Loyal • Exp 3

SpookyElectric
Nikutai

Postby SpookyElectric » Mon Jan 25, 2016 4:23 pm

If I can get access to my RPG-related stuff from the AEG boards, I would crosspost them here, if only to have the resources available for other players.

I also intend to post something... L5R-fiction related in the near future... but it may be a month or so until I can.
Former Story Team - Doji Tanitsu WC '07 - Doji Rinji WC '09 - GM Tenjin WC '12 & '14 - Sparrow Clan Advocate

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:47 am

Doji Hajime
Nikutai

Postby Doji Hajime » Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:53 am

I know my current private project is a LEGENDS OF THE FIVE RINGS - PLAYER’S COMPENDIUM with all Advantages, Disadvantages, schools, paths, Kata, Kiho ansestors in one book for 4th edition. I not sure the of the Legality past my own personal use.
Doji Hajime

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:16 am

Doji Hajime
Nikutai

Postby Doji Hajime » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:13 am

I had no plans on selling it. what drove me to do it is how hard it is to find things, there is a Shinjo Bushi School some where for example but tracking down where can be a total chore, especially in the books. I boguht all the books on paper other than Second City. To me it will be a useful tool for my game, too bad I can't share it.
Doji Hajime

Asahina Dreamspoiler
Daimyo

Postby Asahina Dreamspoiler » Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:58 pm

I think expanding the RPG section is a great idea. PbP's, player campaign (alá Kakita Kaori),, homebrew rules and fan fictions sound wonderful to me!
*I was Tonbo Kitai at Winter Court III*

Return to “General Discussion”