Team Mystic?

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Team Mystic?

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Thu Aug 11, 2016 1:58 pm

Team Mystic couldn't be more Crane if they tried.

If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Dare
Daimyo

Re: Team Mystic?

Postby Dare » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:09 am

Himoto
Gunso

Postby Himoto » Fri Aug 12, 2016 7:49 am

You know, I hadn't thought of it that way, but Mystic totally IS Crane (except the name. But none of the name fit the Crane anyway). No wonder it was such an obvious join for me!

Dare, stop advertising for team Toku.

KakitaKaori
Shireikan

Postby KakitaKaori » Fri Aug 12, 2016 8:38 am

Team Mystic...level 14. Except its for the kids. Really. They chose. Totally. Sometimes I might even let them hold the phone too ;-)
Kakita Kaori
Kenshinzen of Golden Petal Village and overly prolific fiction writer
http://craneclan.weebly.com/
[Kakita Kyoumi/WC5]

Himoto
Gunso

Postby Himoto » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:43 am

XD. Wait, we need excuses to play this game? I thought it was the cool game everyone from 7 to 77 was playing? :-p

Time to make up an excuse! (Level 21 Mystic)

Return to “General Discussion”