New L5R Wikia

Casual conversations about anything you want!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

New L5R Wikia

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:21 pm

https://l5r.gamepedia.com/Legend_of_the_Five_Rings_Wiki

Not sure how I feel about this. The original wiki is staying up with entries receiving a Reboot section, but that seems clunky. On the other hand, I wouldn't want people to forget twenty years of L5R 1.0...
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New L5R Wikia

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Thu Apr 27, 2017 5:02 pm

I've already signed up for this. One of the reason I am happy about the story reboot is because the story was a mess and the wiki was not very well maintained. This is an opportunity to start over and do it right.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Drudenfusz
Nikutai

Postby Drudenfusz » Sat May 13, 2017 6:37 pm

Thanks for the thread here (even though it is just wiki and not wikia). I am one of the admins there, and have seen both of having at least registered there.

Every help is welcome!
Artisan. Courtier. Duelist.

Telshin
Hohei

Postby Telshin » Sun May 21, 2017 8:44 am

Woot! I'm happy to see this on Gamepedia....but I may be bias because Gamepedia is my baby.

Return to “General Discussion”