Gen Con 2014 - Siege: Heart of Darkness

Official updates and announcements for the forums and important L5R information.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Gen Con 2014 - Siege: Heart of Darkness

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:43 pm

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please

At each Challenge Booth event, players will fight the Dark Naga's forces in an effort to keep him from razing The Second City. Each Imperial victory keeps a district intact and each Dark Naga victory destroys one of six districts (Peasant, Artisan, Merchant, Temple, Military, Imperial), with each result overwriting each other reclaiming or retaking districts as necessary.

In both the Main Event and Second Chance, groups of 16 (four from the Main Event and two from the Second Chance) will compete for the opportunity to name a Champion from their clan to face one of the Dark Naga's six generals in 16-player mini-tournaments in addition to any prizes from the Main Event and the Second Chance.
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Togashi Jo
Gunso
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Gen Con 2014 - Siege: Heart of Darkness

Postby Togashi Jo » Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:21 pm

We have work to do.

Too bad the Challenge Booths are already sold out.
Here are my cards: ,

Doji Mizashi
Nikutai

Postby Doji Mizashi » Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:21 pm

Yep, tried to get into one of these rather early and they are sold out. I was told to have enough generic tickets ready to cover the cost and be there right before the event is scheduled to begin, you may can get a spot that way, that is what I'll be trying to do.
Dojo Kizashi (John R. Andrew)
Crane Clan Lawyer * Magistrate * Duelist * Scout

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:43 pm

I looked today and there were some for Sunday 11AM.

Doji Mizashi
Nikutai

Postby Doji Mizashi » Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:55 am

I think Sunday at 11 is the final round, you have to play in from the earlier games. It won't let you enter because it's invitational from the earlier rounds.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Tue Jul 01, 2014 8:11 am

Doji Mizashi
Nikutai

Postby Doji Mizashi » Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:00 pm

Oh I didn't see that, awesome. I really want to play in one of those so I'll keep my eyes open. It also seems like they may be opening more slots throughout the weekend as well.

Return to “News”