The New Order

Official updates and announcements for the forums and important L5R information.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

The New Order

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Oct 10, 2014 6:24 am

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please

News from the Imperial Herald! The entirety of the new expansion The New Order will be previewed on Oracle of the Void on October 26th. The days following that will see strategy articles released by the Clans and from on the main L5R site.

To read the original article, check out !
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: The New Order

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Fri Oct 10, 2014 2:12 pm

Interesting. Personally, I always loved "Preview Season" and find its the time that people are most active on the forums. But, I guess this way might bypass what tends to be a month and a half of waves of Butthurt as everyone see's what they are/are-not getting without context to how they fit in the whole environment. Sad to see it go, but maybe its for the better.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Sat Oct 11, 2014 11:02 am

This will be better for me. I intend to get some snacks and beer and make a thorough evaluation!

Enlightened Courtier
Nikutai

Postby Enlightened Courtier » Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:00 pm

I'd prefer the old way of doing previews:
Sending previews out to clan sites and generating excitement!
This, while efficient, reduces the duration people are excited over the previews....

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:25 pm

Now that it has happened. What are your thoughts? I miss reading the evaluations that were posted here. It helped me analyze the utility of a set.

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:37 pm

Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Return to “News”