2014 Kotei Season - Renewal

Official updates and announcements for the forums and important L5R information.
Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

2014 Kotei Season - Renewal

Postby Kakita Shiro » Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:53 pm

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please

Now that it has been finalized at 743 we can start deciding what we, the Crane Clan, want to spend our points on.

Let us know what you will be voting for! Naval victory over the Mantis? Political victory over the Scorpion?
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

Doji Mizashi
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 2014 Kotei Season - Renewal

Postby Doji Mizashi » Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:05 pm

I think what was suggested on the old forums was a decisive naval victory against Mantis, and two duels against Scorpion to gain some ground politically, or put the Crane into a better position there. That's good with me.
Dojo Kizashi (John R. Andrew)
Crane Clan Lawyer * Magistrate * Duelist * Scout

Doji Hoturi
Nikutai
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Doji Hoturi » Sun Jul 06, 2014 11:09 pm

Actually, in my opinion it would be more interesting to gain a decisive political bout with the Scorpion, "wrap" things up with the Mantis with a duel, and another duel to settle something that's floating around (maybe Mitohime and that Scorpion cousin that's been asking about her father's death or somesuch...)

H

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:10 am

At 500 points, I would not mind spending some on the Mantis and I'd rather duel one Scorpion and 1 Spider. Just to show on which side we are on.
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Kakita Mitsuhide
Gunso

Postby Kakita Mitsuhide » Mon Jul 07, 2014 4:07 am

Kakita Kire
Hohei

Postby Kakita Kire » Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:24 am

As I mentioned on the old forums, I'm with Hoturi. As much as the Mantis deserve it a substantial victory against our biggest courtly opponents, the Scorpion, would be very welcome and serve us well in the future. Plus it'd stop us getting targeted by the Scorpion, who just managed to hit 500 points and have the same prize to deploy. Then we can win a duel or two to resolve the Mantis conflict satisfactorily from our perspective.
Crane Clan • Duelist • Go Dan • Naval • Poet • Tea Master

aka thecameronin

Kakita Takata
Nikutai

Postby Kakita Takata » Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:24 pm

Doji Hoturi
Nikutai

Postby Doji Hoturi » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:26 am

Postby Guest » Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:35 am

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Thu Jul 10, 2014 5:13 am

Indeed, my idea about a duel with the Spider (I still prefer the first one to be against Scorpion and the war against Mantis) would be to show everyone very clearly that we are on the "good" side, not the one of the (Unicorn and Mantis) corrupted samurai who cavort with evil forces.
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Return to “News”