Kotei Icon Explanation

Official updates and announcements for the forums and important L5R information.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Doji Makoto
Taisa
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Kotei Icon Explanation

Postby Doji Makoto » Thu Apr 02, 2015 12:05 pm

http://www.l5r.com/2015/04/02/events-le ... planation/

Yeah, we defenitely need to save Doji Courtier school :D
"I am sure this will be a most interesting year."

Daidoji Tacticus
Daimyo

Re: Kotei Icon Explanation

Postby Daidoji Tacticus » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:11 pm

Wow. I did not realise that "antagonistic save" really did mean "steal it". So now the Mantis own the Bitter Lies Technique and Traitor's Grove.

And instead of an ally or a preserved Doji Courtier School, we have a slightly used set of Kitsu Tombs. Yay.
Ceterum autem censeo Otomines esse delendam.

Player of Asahina Umeko at Winter Court IV

Kakita Shiro
Daimyo

Postby Kakita Shiro » Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:38 pm

[quote="Daidoji Tacticus"]Wow. I did not realise that "antagonistic save" really did mean "steal it". So now the Mantis own the Bitter Lies Technique and Traitor's Grove.

And instead of an ally or a preserved Doji Courtier School, we have a slightly used set of Kitsu Tombs. Yay.[/i]Does it come with Okura no Oni?
Bushi. Artisan. Duelist. Magistrate. Hatamoto.

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:49 am

It seems to me that antagonistic saving will give the savior clan an uncontested benefit in the card game, not necessarily a theft and exclusive use in the story.

It would be nice to see an example so that everyone is clear, though.
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Asahina Shimato
Chui

Postby Asahina Shimato » Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:51 am

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:19 am

Those of us truly invested in our clan have no choice but to defer to, become or pay mercenaries?

It is fine to possess another clans lands, that is war, but I will not stand for losing our techniques!

Martino
Taisa

Postby Martino » Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:08 pm

I'm really happy about the announcement, since the story team has proven for several years now to be completely incompetent at writing meaningful stories about the status quo.

Return to “News”