New Owner Required

Official updates and announcements for the forums and important L5R information.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
ObsidianCrane
Gunso

New Owner Required

Postby ObsidianCrane » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:54 am

Daramere
Awesome Guy

Re: New Owner Required

Postby Daramere » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:07 am

I have available bandwidth and hosting space (because the podcasts mean that Strange Assembly needs a lot more of both than a typical forum). However, I do not have the time to deal with all the back end aspects of administering these forums. If there is someone who is willing and able to commit the time to handling that end of it, please let me know, and I will look into whether I can migrate the data and assume the domain registration. Please keep John's time frame in mind, because these things do take time.

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:51 am

I wish I could help, but that's not realistic, time wise... Can anyone else take over?
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:38 am

If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:14 am

One thing I could theoretically do (since it's not a time consuming problem) is taking over domain name registration and redirections (DNS, e-mails). I have to do it for my own domains anyway, so that's definitely in the realm of possibilities. I use .
Kakita Kasukaru

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:23 am

I have no knowledge about the technical side of things, but I may be able to contribute toward meeting costs. May I know what the numbers are for that?
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:28 am

No need to worry about that. Things have been taken care of. I will be makes some announcements tonight when I get off work :)
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:31 am

Thanks for taking over: that's real good news!
Kakita Kasukaru

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:28 am

Oh this is amazing! Jubilation!
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Return to “News”