New Owner OBTAINED!

Official updates and announcements for the forums and important L5R information.
Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

New Owner OBTAINED!

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:52 pm

Hello all!

As of this week, I am the new owner of Homeofthecraneclan.com!

Yay me!

My big speech on the matter is in the link above. Please take a look :). But what I want to talk to everyone about today is this: What do YOU want to see around here? At this time I am open to any and all suggestions. No matter what it is, big or small, let me know. I'll do my best to figure it out and get it up and running.

It will still take about a week or so before any major changes happens as we are transitioning the hosting files, but I will either make the changes I can or put them on my to do list for when i get Full access to the host files.

Known issues:
People can't click on the smilies or formatting buttons - Its a common glitch in the CSS code for the standard "prosilver" board style. Need all the of hosting files before I can fix it.

Chat function- We actually do have a chat feature on the Wordpress side. But it is not really what people are looking for. There is a solution I am working on to get a chat feature similar to what we had before.

Tapatalk - Just need to get it installed. Need the hosting files before I can (well, I don't, but I dont want to cause more problem for the transfer than we already have)
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

MirumotoDaisuke
Shireikan
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: New Owner OBTAINED!

Postby MirumotoDaisuke » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:45 pm

OMG TAPATALK
Dragon Clan • Artisan • Friend to the Crane • Samurai • Conqueror • Duelist • Kensai

Kakita Kasukaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Kasukaru » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:32 am

Hail our new overseer! :D
Kakita Kasukaru
RPG mostly / French * Greece

Doji Satevis
Chui

Postby Doji Satevis » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:52 am

Greetings to our new daimyo! :3

Kakita Ijiwaru
Taisa

Postby Kakita Ijiwaru » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:14 am

Thanks for taking over!

Ultimatecalibur
Gunso

Postby Ultimatecalibur » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:24 pm

I hail our new Clan Champion.

Doji Pheelyp
Taisa

Postby Doji Pheelyp » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:30 am

Hail overseer! My life and death are yours. :bow:
Courtier * Doji Innocent * Loyal

Togashi Jo
Gunso

Postby Togashi Jo » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:11 pm

(thumbs up)

Glad to see you guys got things sorted out.
Here are my cards: ,

Kakita Onimaru
Site Admin

Postby Kakita Onimaru » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:27 pm

Thanks to everyone for all of their support :D

I just wanted to give everyone a status report. File transfers are still ongoing. I have been working with the hosting site to get things moving but so far the process has been slow going. Until this is finished I can't do many of the big overhauls I want to do.
If you're having Crane problems I feel bad for you son,
I've got 99 problems but a duel ain't one!

Daidoji Ryushi
Hohei

Postby Daidoji Ryushi » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:09 pm

Slowly dipping my toe back into the online communities after having been sequestered in the Secret Skull-shaped Island for more than the past year.

Good to see you once more Onimaru-san and fellow Crane players.

Dark times are ahead in the story, and I hope that I'll be able to carry a Crane banner while fighting against them.

Return to “News”